- # Template for config file /etc/klish/klish.conf. It's used by klish utility.
- # The klishd uses UNIX domain socket to receive connections. It will create an
- # filesystem entry to allow clients to find connection point. By default klish
- # client utility will connect to /tmp/klish-unix-socket.
- # The klish can use external pager for non-interactive commands. By default it
- # will execute "/usr/bin/less -I -F -e -X -K -d -r" process as a pager.
- Pager="/usr/bin/less -I -F -e -X -K -d -r"
- # External pager is enabled by default. But user can explicitly enable or
- # disable it. Use "y" or "n" values.