- Registered on: 02/13/2014
- Last connection: 06/08/2021
- 03:30 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell klish-2.2.2
- Bugfix release. It's recommended to update to current version.
* The COMMAND's attributes 'lock' and 'interrupt' w...
- Bugfix. 'lock' and 'interrupt' fields are working now
- 12:52 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell Support #30: Set startup timeout using internal VAR
It will not work. Not all fields are dynamic. The 'timeout' field is static and gets digits only.
- 02:52 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell Bug #29: v2.2 COMMAND interrupt not working
- I have tried to use xml-examples/klish/etc/clish. Both the ping and traceroute are interruptible. So can't reproduce.
- 04:32 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell klish-2.2.1
- * Bugfix
* Implement __uid and __user internal variables
* Add a rule to create debian package
* CLISH_PATH accept...
- Use CLOCK_REALTIME for faux_timespec_now()
- 01:06 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell klish-2.2.0
- * Some source code refactoring
* The PTYPE can have ACTION to validate parameter. The PTYPE's method must be set to ...
- Some refactoring. ACTIONs for PTYPE. Permit to press enter and space on illegal commands
Also available in: Atom