- Registered on: 02/13/2014
- Last connection: 10/15/2021
- 11:43 AM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell Bug #32: How to change the ">" after klish's login to "#" prompt?
- See XML config files.
Tag VIEW contains field 'prompt'.
You can write something like
If you ...
- 06:56 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell klish-2.2.4
- Bugfix release.
SIGHUP handling fix.
Fix musl build
- Bugfix release. SIGHUP fix. Fix musl build
- 05:26 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell klish-2.2.3
- Static build was fixed.
The klish configure script has a special option `--disable-nss` to don't use standard NSS ...
- Fix static build
- 03:30 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell klish-2.2.2
- Bugfix release. It's recommended to update to current version.
* The COMMAND's attributes 'lock' and 'interrupt' w...
- Bugfix. 'lock' and 'interrupt' fields are working now
- 12:52 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell Support #30: Set startup timeout using internal VAR
It will not work. Not all fields are dynamic. The 'timeout' field is static and gets digits only.
- 02:52 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell Bug #29: v2.2 COMMAND interrupt not working
- I have tried to use xml-examples/klish/etc/clish. Both the ping and traceroute are interruptible. So can't reproduce.
- 04:32 PM klish - Kommand Line Interface Shell klish-2.2.1
- * Bugfix
* Implement __uid and __user internal variables
* Add a rule to create debian package
* CLISH_PATH accept...
Also available in: Atom