Bugfix release. The bug with the null symbol at the end of script was fixed. It's important for some shebangs. The using of Lua as a shabang was broken before this fix.
Bugfix release. The clish plugin is linked to tinyrl now. The klish output (when the enter is pressed) is flushed now.
- Check access attribute for command links.
- Fix bug with empty ini file value parsing.
- Resolve PTYPE for "args" in a right way. Fix segmentation fault.
- Fix lua plugin build.
It's strongly recommended to update klish.
Fix access rights checking. Fix debug mode
The klish-2.0.0 contains many changes. The main ones is plugin subsystem and user defined hooks.
The user can create his own shared library (.so file) with special API and export symbols to use as builtin functions within ACTION. Also shared object can export its own hooks (hook for access, for communication to confd, ...).
The plugin using is controlled by XML files. There are new tags: PLUGIN and HOOK. So to use your own C-based code with klish you don't need to recompile klish. Just create a plugin. See plugin examples in plugin/ dir within klish source tree.
- Tinyrl fix. Don't ignore first slash in parameter.
- Don't inherit service file descriptors while ACTION execution.
- Never show ACTION scripts in ps.
- Add files for buildroot-2014.08
The klish-2.0.0 coming soon.
Code static analysis. Bugfix. Tinyrl library bugfix.
New klish-1.6.8 was released.
The CJK support is implemented. Some fixes for tiny readline.
Move all downloads to libcode.org. The googlecode.com has frozen download section. So developers can't upload any new archives. It's time to leave googlecode.com.
Also available in: Atom