The faux library.
The author of project is Serj Kalichev. The main target platform is a Linux. The project is written in C. The development is sponsored by "Factor-TS" company http://www.factor-ts.ru/.
The library contains a set of auxiliary functions. These functions are:
- Base I/O and memory functions
- String functions
- Text to integer conversion functions
- System DBs related functions
- List implementation
- Working with INI files
- Working with file line-by-line
Also project contains `testc` binary. It's a utility that helps to write and execute unit tests in C. See the following documentation:
- https://src.libcode.org/pkun/faux/src/master/docs/testc.ru.md `testc` documentation in Russian
- https://src.libcode.org/pkun/faux/src/master/docs/testc.en.md `testc` documentation in English
The main GIT repository is https://src.libcode.org/pkun/faux
- Discussion group http://groups.google.com/group/libfaux.