Bugfix release. The clish plugin is linked to tinyrl now. The klish output (when the enter is pressed) is flushed now.
- Check access attribute for command links.
- Fix bug with empty ini file value parsing.
- Resolve PTYPE for "args" in a right way. Fix segmentation fault.
- Fix lua plugin build.
It's strongly recommended to update klish.
Fix access rights checking. Fix debug mode
The klish-2.0.0 contains many changes. The main ones is plugin subsystem and user defined hooks.
The user can create his own shared library (.so file) with special API and export symbols to use as builtin functions within ACTION. Also shared object can export its own hooks (hook for access, for communication to confd, ...).
The plugin using is controlled by XML files. There are new tags: PLUGIN and HOOK. So to use your own C-based code with klish you don't need to recompile klish. Just create a plugin. See plugin examples in plugin/ dir within klish source tree.
- Tinyrl fix. Don't ignore first slash in parameter.
- Don't inherit service file descriptors while ACTION execution.
- Never show ACTION scripts in ps.
- Add files for buildroot-2014.08
The klish-2.0.0 coming soon.
The "strategy" option was fixed. The Markdown documentation was added.
The printable (PDF) and HTML documentation was added. See the "Documentation" tab.
Code static analysis. Bugfix. Tinyrl library bugfix.
The birq was processed by the three static analysis tools. So some potential bugs were fixed.
Sometimes while a really high load the previous version of birq can mistakenly blacklist IRQs on start. It was fixed in birq-1.1.1. Also some warnings were fixed.
Also available in: Atom