- Implement __uid and __user internal variables
- Add a rule to create debian package
- CLISH_PATH accept colon as a separator
- Help key is '?'. Use INS to insert question symbol itself
- Add alternative quotation by multi ` symbols
- Machine oriented protocol
- Some source code refactoring
- The PTYPE can have ACTION to validate parameter. The PTYPE's method must be set to `method="code"`. ACTION must return 0 on success and any other value on error. You can get parameter's value to validate by name `value`. If you want to change value of parameter (make uppercase for example) you can output new value to stdout within ACTION.
- The PTYPE has `completion` field now. It will be used if PARAM's completion is not defined.
- The user can press "Enter" or "Space" for illegal commands and arguments. The error message will appear. Earlier engine doesn't allow to press such keys (pressing had no effect) for illegal command line.
The birq-1.5.1 is bugfix release. The command line options "--threshold" and "--load-limit" were fixed (same options in config file were ok). The 1.5 branch has a mess with command line options, config file options and config re-read by SIGHUP. So it's recommended to use new birq-1.6.0.
The birq-1.6.0 has new config file option "use-cpus". It's a affinity mask. It can coexist with older "exclude-cpus" option. The real affinity will be 'affinity = <use-cpus> & ~<exclude_cpus>'. The command line options for IRQ processing (like strategy, threshold, intervals etc.) will be removed. That options can be defined by the config file only now.
Mostly bugfix release.
- Fix nested up function when start depth is not 0
- Interactive mode can't be 1 when isatty is 0
- Fix args string encoding
- Fix waiting for child processes
New feature is printing commands in canonical form. You can filter your startup-config with klish. It will check a syntax and output startup-config commands with spaces before them. Each space is one nesting level.
The config file is implemented. The config file is preferred method to configure birq daemon. The command line options to set parameters is a legacy method. Use SIGHUP to re-read config file.
The 'exclude-cpus=<cpumap>' option is implemented. It allows to exclude some CPUs from the list of CPUs that process IRQs.
Fix bug with wrong shebang while VAR expanding within ACTION script.
Bugfix release. It's strongly recommended to update your klish.
The problem is with FIFO races. You can get it when use something like 'yourscript &' in ACTION script. Klish can hang when cpu is under the high load.
Bugfix release. It's recommended to update from version klish-2.1.0. The klish-2.1.1 fix regression (2.1.0) with signal handling, CDATA container (libxml2), xslt configuring. Add rtld_global=true/false attribute for PLUGIN tag.
The licence of all birq code is BSD now. The birq doesn't contain GPL code. Thanks to Semyon Verchenko for the patch.
The klish now supports XSLT transformations. The project can be build with --with-libxslt option. The XSLT engine needs libxml2 library. The clish utility has --xslt(-p) option to set stylesheet file. The embedded stylesheets is also supported.
The plugin mechanism has new CLISH_PLUGIN_OSYM() API to define ACTION functions. This mechanism allows to get all ACTION's stdout output to internal variable. VARs use this internal variable to get their values. See clish_script() function for exmaple. Such function must be added by clish_plugin_add_osym() function. The old API is also supported.
Also available in: Atom